Sunday, 30 October 2011

Scrapbook Starting Points


I have at last had time to get on the laptop and post some of the pages I have been doing since I last posted. Scrapping has been slow as I pulled all the ligaments in my wrists in the car accident so have been been wearing a brace on it, not the most stylish thing ever!! But it is feeling a bit better now so have been scrapping to relax in the evening again.

I thought I would try out this weeks Starting point over at Shimelle.com, I have been taking part in the Paper Party class she has had going on and will be posting some of the LO I have completed. I am loving it and actually using all the old collection papers I had in my stash, and there is enough of it.



So here is my LO for this weeks starting point, please go and check out her blog for more information.

Thanks for looking
x

4 comments:

  1. I love this page! And the frame really gives it some added value!! Love it!

    I wish you the best recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page hope to see you at bramford on saturday.

    ReplyDelete