Monday, 10 October 2011

What a Week!!

Well it never rains but it pours! After a nightmare beginning of the week at work it got dramatically worse on Thursday when some charming woman decided to drive 25mph into the back of my car at traffic lights!! Yes Kitty Car 2 looks like it has bitten the dust, still waiting for the finial say form the insurance company but it does not look good..and neither does my back!! Yes cue whiplash and a return of my problem back, not impressed!

Despite all that I managed to get away for the weekend to Whitby, it was a very welcome break at the end of a horrible week. I took my camera and tested it out with 200+ photos. I will definately be scrapping a few of them, I love shooting in black and white mode, worked great with the ruins.




Well I am hoping to get some scrapping time in tomorrow night as now home and very stiff and achey, am off to the doctors tomorrow to see if he can give me something for the pain.

Will be back with scrapping and less moaning soon!

x

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, sorry to hear about your accident, poor Kitty 2 and poor you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're on the mend, what a nuisance! I look forward to catching up soon! x

    ReplyDelete