Thursday, 10 November 2011

A Few Recent LO's

Well the Christmas cards are still in full swing and a few more digi stamps have come my way! I thought I would show a few of the LO's I have completed recently inspired by the Paper Party hosted by Shimelle.






I have used a lot of old papers from my stash and I am trying to have a big clear out of my crafting stuff. I have however just brought myself a Big Shot so I will be looking out for lots of new dies so will not be buying any new papers for now!





I have now filled my document 2011 album up , it is an AC 12x12 D-Ring album and I am only up to August, so I am going to have to get another album to finish the year off. I also need to make my month dividers for the album too ao and the christmas cards!!

Thanks for Looking

No comments:

Post a Comment