Sunday, 13 November 2011

First go at the TOFF Challenge



As I mentioned earlier in the week, I have fallen for the Octopode Factory images, and have brought myself a few digi stamps to play with. I discovered they have a challenge blog so decided to have a go with one of my new stamps, the theme this week is SWIRLS



I have used some of my scrapbooking scraps and found out an old stamp from my stash. I then used my Cricut to cut a star out and use this as a mask (yes the cricut is back out and will hopefully be getting more use!)I then took the digi stamp-annabel lee and got busy with my promarkers, I am getting more confident using them now and have some more on my crafting wish list.

I enjoyed this challenge, please go over and check out the wonderful Lily's Blog and Etsy shop.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. this is great love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh such a pretty card, i love the colours and the image - fab. have a great monday xxx

    ReplyDelete