Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Its Christmas!!

Well it is not christmas, but time to start thinking about it in terms of crafting at least. So it is time to think about christmas cards and Journal Your Christmas.

Christmas this year is having a gothic theme, I am going gold and dark red and black and skulls for my decorations so decided to go with gothic for my christmas cards too. I brought a couple of The Octopode Factory stamps at Ally Pally and have since invested in a few digital stamps, which is a first for me, I have also been experimenting with promarkers. Here is the samples so far:




I also had my parcel from Shimelle arrive for Journal Your Christmas and I am looking forward to the prep weekend coming up to start making my journal.

I am off to do some more crafting and will update with a few recent LO's soon.

Thanks for Looking
x

No comments:

Post a Comment