Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Christmas Crafting

Well I have been busy crafting and seem to have neglected my blog a bit, so thought I would stop by and show you so,me of my christmas crafting exploits, its a bit photo heavy! A couple of weeks ago on Sunday one of my old school friends came around and we had a day of crafting and chatting. I managed to get a few bits done and she managed to get a few shots of my in my crafty corner in the caravan.
I finished working on the challenge from the bramford girls, I was a bit stumped but turned to one of my favourite things to make at the moment a garland. We had 3 wooden decorations (star, tree, house) to alter somehow, I am happy with the response and used some of the lovely vintage images on the Jenni Bowlin papers.
Next up was to work on the secret santa for the Bramford girls again, I went with a box, which I deconstructed and put back together with my destressed papers. I then made some tissue paper flowers and tucked a few goodies inside, I hope the lady likes it
I am also well under my way with the Christmas cards that I need to make, I have most of my images coloured in I just need to construct the cards. I love how they are turning out so far. .
Well I think that is the blog nearly up to date. I am completing the Shimelle Journal Your Christmas class again this year and will have to photograph and update the blog with that soon.
Hope everyone elses Christmas crafting is going well. Thanks for Looking

2 comments:

  1. Love all your crafty makes Nancy, I managed to finish all my challenges too!!!Amazing I know, see you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Nancy love your makes,images are fabulous,see you saturday
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete