Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Happy New Year

 

Happy New Year Everyone, hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and has recovered from Christmas.  I have only been back at work 2 days and it seems like 2 weeks!

I have had my blog now for just over 2 years my first post was on the 30th December 2009, it has been neglected a bit lately with the madness of work and life, but one of my resolutions is to update more often and to take part in more challenges.

I have done a fair bit of crafting over the Christmas period mainly last minute Christmas cards and thank you cards.  I also made the annual calendars for my mum and aunt.

i;p 059

Have you got any scrapping bargains in the sales, I have got a fair few bits, mainly the core elements of my 2012 album, I like to document each month, I am using the Simple Stories Life Documented papers as the theme that runs through.  I also have another very special project I am going to be working on….

My lovely boyfriend as a Christmas present is taking me to America for 10 days.  So on the 16th January I will be jetting off to LA with trips to San Francisco and Las Vegas.  I plan on taking lots of photos of course and I want to dedicate a whole album to this trip.  I have chosen the Simple Stories Destination papers as the core for this album and also got a set of different divided page protectors to use as well.

 

I am also going to make a travel journal to take with me to complete when I am out there.  I am planning on making a bound book with a leather cover like I saw made on Kirstie’s Homemade Home.  I have the supplies I just need to find the time to make it.

I also have October – December to finish scrapping in my 2011 album so need to get a move on with that.  I recently backed up all my photos from 2011 all 4gb worth of them.  Please remember to back up your files people I would hate any of you to loose precious memories.

Well again I hope you all had a good start to the new year, I need to go get working on my challenge piece for the Bramford Crop on Saturday as the other ladies look like they have been busy!!

Thanks for Looking

1 comment:

  1. gosh you have so much your wanting to do, but know you'll get it done. Great news about your trip to the states, you'll love sanfran, and the maddness of las vagas. See you at bramford karenx

    ReplyDelete